BQ Blue’s special research section collates quality and in-depth equity and economy research reports from across India’s top brokerages, asset managers and research agencies. These reports offer BloombergQuint’s subscribers an opportunity to expand their understanding of companies, sectors and the economy.
Tata Motors Ltd.’s Jaguar Land Rover’s management shared details of its electrification strategy at its annual investor day.
The key takeaways include –
1. pivoting portfolio towards focussed luxury (away from mass luxury) with Jaguar pure battery electric vehicle platform leading the technology transition;
2. zero pure-internal combustion engines model sales by FY26;
3. platform consolidation (six down to three) will be key to creating quality, cost efficiency;
4. thus, capex spend will be approximately £2.5 billion, to include all the required electric vehicle investment; and
5. confident of achieving financial targets of more than or equal to 7%/10% Ebit margin by FY24/26, respectively.
Click on the attachment to read the full report:
This report is authored by an external party. BloombergQuint does not vouch for the accuracy of its contents nor is responsible for them in any way. The contents of this section do not constitute investment advice. For that you must always consult an expert based on your individual needs. The views expressed in the report are that of the author entity and do not represent the views of BloombergQuint.
Users have no license to copy, modify, or distribute the content without permission of the Original Owner.