Daily on the left hand side:
– The moved over 70 and is now near overbought area. We expect some kind of consolidation before we move upwards again.
– The downwards trend seems broken after hovering above the lower yellow line.
– We see a increase during the last days.
We expect some consolidation now which also could be very short term.
In the long term we shoot for 120$ again.
– Never buy the top/ ATH
– Take profit as long as you can (also partial profit is profit)
– Use Stop/loss for leveraged positions
– If you are not experienced, don’t leverage in the first place
Enjoy the ride and don’t be too greedy.
If you like the content, please like, comment and give this channel a follow.
We would love it if you could share your thoughts in the comments.
Discussions are very welcome here.
Always do your own research and keep in mind that my charts and comments cannot be considered financial advice.
– Green lines are tested support lines.
– Orange lines are resistance lines or, if we are above, possible support lines which were not tested yet.
– Cyan line is for trendline.
– White lines are levels
– Purple lines are we take a look at.
– Blue, green, white and pink lines are 200MA, 100MA, 50MA and 20MA.
– Yellow lines are for visual help only.
– Either entry zone or . Check the description.