According to SF Holding’s financial announcement for the first half of 2021:
– Operating revenue rose by 24.2%, reaching CNY 88.34 billion.
– The net profit attributable to the shareholders of the listed company was CNY 760 million (drop 79.8% year-on-year), of which the net profit attributable to the parent company in Q1 and Q2 was CNY -989 million and CNY 1.75 billion, respectively.
– The express logistics business was 5.13 billion tickets, achieving a year-on-year increase of 40 .4%. The average increase was 59.5% over the past two years, higher than the industry’s average growth rate of 33.4% in the same period.
– The reported revenue of SF Express was CNY 61.1 billion. The total revenue of the new business segment increased by 43.77% year-on-year, contributing more than 48% of the revenue increment, and the proportion of revenue increased from 26.69% to 30.89% in the same period of 2020.
– The revenue of SF Express business reached CNY 11.51 billion, through the cooperation mode of SF Express direct sales network, Shunxin Jetta Franchise network and other resources. The increasing portion for the overall LCL , the direct sales network and the franchise network was 81.3%, 88.7% and 62.5%, respectively.
– SF’s local emergency delivery business realized a tax-free operating income of CNY 2.241 billion (up 77.12% year-on-year), which was higher than the average growth rate of the industry.
– By the end of the reporting period, the number of one-stop home service orders of SF Express had increased by more than 400% year-on-year, and the service timeliness rate reached 99.29% high, the service category had increased by 45% year-on-year.
– SF cold chain business (including food cold transportation and pharmaceutical logistics) achieved an overall tax-free operating revenue of CNY 3.72 billion (up 14.79% year-on-year), while the supply chain business realized an operating income excluding tax of CNY 5.29 billion (up 79.02% year-on-year).
– SF International Express’s tax-free operating revenue reached CNY 3.28 billion, representing a year-on-year increase of 12.94%, covering 78 overseas countries and regions. During the reporting period, SF International opened 8 new flows and 9 new international all-cargo aircraft routes.
– By the end of the reporting period, SF Holding had accumulated total assets of CNY 133.39 billion, increasing by 20% compared with that of the end of 2020. The net assets attributable to shareholders of listed companies were CNY 56.68 billion (up 0.42%). Meanwhile, the liability ratio increased from 48.94% on December 31, 2020, to 57.04% on June 30, 2021.