City Wide Facility Solutions offers building maintenance services to commercial properties across the U.S .and Canada. Services include commercial cleaning, disinfecting services, supplies and consumables, flooring and carpet care, window cleaning, parking lot services, and janitorial service.
Who is City Wide?
City Wide manages more than 20 different building maintenance services (e.g. lawn and landscaping, security, handyman services, janitorial) for commercial properties. City Wide specializes in sales leadership and providing world-class client experiences while our independent contractors focus on the services themselves. As an essential business, City Wide has distinguished itself as a trusted facility solutions partner.
- Average Unit Volume: $4.7 Million (per 2020 FDD Item 19)
- Average Top Quartile: $10 Million (per 2020 FDD Item 19)
- Industry: Sales and Management of Building Maintenance for Commercial Properties
- Started in Business in 1961 and began franchising in 2001
- Investment Range: $233,150 – $404,100 (including Franchise Fee and Operating Capital)
- Franchise fee: $70,000
- Territory Fee: $15,000-$50,000
- Required Net Worth: $500,000
- Required Liquid Capital: $140,000-$200,000
- Over 100+ Territories Available in the US and Canada
- City Wide Facility Solutions is on the SBA Registry
Clients love us because working with City Wide saves them time and solves their problems.
Ideal City Wide Franchise Candidate Profile
- 10-20 years of business to business experience
- At least five years of sales and/or sales management experience
- Leadership/management of a professional team
- Bottom line P&L responsibility
- Strong relationship building and organizational skills
- Outgoing, expressive individuals with backgrounds in business development, sales, sales management, marketing, training, and recruiting
- Proactive, results-oriented multitaskers who have a strong sense of urgency
- Persuasive problem solvers who understand and enjoy helping people achieve their goals
- Competitive, self-motivated, high-energy, money-motivated
- Possess the energy, charisma, and leadership skills to lead a team
Why Franchisees Love City Wide?
City Wide Provides:
- High ROI: Average Unit Volume – $4.7 million (per 2020 FDD Item 19)
- High ROI: Average Top Quartile – $10 million (per 2020 FDD Item 19)
- B2B sales and management model with no travel, hourly employees, equipment, or inventory
- Unlimited recurring, compounding revenue opportunity with 20+ services to manage
- Almost recession-proof $100 billion industry
- Record franchisee system-wide sales year in 2020 during the COVID Pandemic.
- Exclusive, supersized, protected territories with 1 – 2 million in population
- A values-driven organization with a compelling purpose, passion, and commitment to positively impacting the lives of as many people as possible!