Andrew Wiggins’ Golden State Warriors square off against the Houston Rockets on Saturday. Wiggins has multiple prop bets set for the matchup. Here is an analysis of his points and made three-pointers prop bets for this game.
Andrew Wiggins Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Wiggins has played in 63 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 53 of them.
- Saturday’s scoring over/under for Wiggins is set at 20.5 points. That is 2.4 more points than his season average of 18.1.
- In 17 of 63 games this season (27%) Wiggins has scored more than 20.5 points.
- Wiggins’ average points prop bet this season has been set at 18.7 points, which he’s fallen short of by 0.6 points on average.
- Wiggins has failed to cover his points prop bet total in more than half his chances, covering only 19 out of 53 times (35.8%).
- In only 24 games this season (38.1%) Wiggins scored more than his average points over/under of 18.7.
- Teams are averaging 115.3 points per game against the Rockets this season, the fourth-most given up by a team.
Three Pointers Prop Insights
- Wiggins has had a prop bet for made three-pointers set 47 times this season.
- Wiggins has averaged 2.0 made three-pointers per game, 0.5 more threes than his over/under in Saturday’s game (1.5).
- In 57.1% of his games this year (36 of his 63 games), Wiggins has hit more than 1.5 threes.
- Wiggins’ average made three-pointer prop bet total is 1.7. He has hit 0.3 more three-pointers per game than that average.
- Wiggins has gone over on his made three-pointer prop bets in 25 of his 47 chances (53.2% of his matchups).
- In 36 of 63 games (57.1%), Wiggins has made more threes than his 1.7 average prop bet total.
- Opponents of the Rockets have knocked down 13.3 three-point shots per game this season, the seventh-most against any NBA squad.
Last 10 Games
Wiggins vs the Rockets
Bet on the Warriors vs the Rockets
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from