Brice Garnett has +4500 odds in the 2021 Barbasol Championship at Keene Trace Golf Club. He will aim to improve on his 18th-place finish at this tournament in 2019.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of July 12, 2021, 2:14 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Brice Garnett odds for the Barbasol Championship
Garnett’s recent form
- Garnett has finished in the top five once over his last five tournaments.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in two of his last five appearances.
- Over his last five appearances, Garnett has finished within three shots of the leader once and carded a score that’s better than average once.
- He has carded an average score of -4.5 over his last five tournaments.
Barbasol Championship details
- Date: July 15-18, 2021
- Location: Nicholasville, KY
- Course: Keene Trace Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,328 yards
- Purse: 3.5M
- Defending Champ: Jim Herman
Course history: Garnett at the Barbasol Championship
- In Garnett’s last two trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top 20 once. His average finish at the event is 18th.
- In his last two attempts at this tournament, he’s made the cut once.
- Garnett last played this event in 2019 and finished 18th. He carded one bogey-free round his last time at this event.
- He’s played Keene Trace Golf Club in one tournament since 2015.
Course comparison – Keene Trace Golf Club
- The par 72 measures 7,328 yards for this week, which is 10 yards shorter than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- The average course on the PGA Tour over the past year has played to 70.18 strokes per round and a score of -4.3 compared to par. At Keene Trace Golf Club, the scoring average is lower at -13.0 relative to par per tournament.
- The courses Garnett has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,277 yards, while Keene Trace Golf Club will play at 7,328 yards this week.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -6.7 relative to par. That’s higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -13.0.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Brice Garnett 2021 results
|July 8-11||John Deere Classic||MC||71-68||$0|
|July 1- 4||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||75-69||$0|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||5||65-68-69-68 (-10)||$253,820|
|June 10-13||Palmetto Championship at Congaree||MC||73-72||$0|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||56||70-67-74-70 (+1)||$17,325|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||47||68-69-73-67 (-11)||$20,959|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||76-70||$0|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||52||69-70-75-68 (-2)||$17,005|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||MC||72-75||$0|
|March 25-28||Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship||9||70-72-71-68 (-7)||$78,750|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||25||71-64-70-73 (-2)||$54,950|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||74-71||$0|
|February 25-27||Puerto Rico Open||5||67-71-70-65 (-15)||$115,875|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||71-75||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||70-70||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||70-78||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||32||66-68-67-67 (-12)||$34,577|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from