Bryson DeChambeau currently hasodds to claim the title at the BMW Championship. In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about DeChambeau from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of August 28, 2021, 7:20 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bryson DeChambeau odds for the BMW Championship
DeChambeau’s recent form
- DeChambeau has finished in the top 10 in one of his last five events.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut three times.
- Over his last five events, DeChambeau has finished within five shots of the leader once. He’s carded a score that’s better than average twice.
- He has an average score of -7.3 across his last five events.
BMW Championship details
- Date: August 26-29, 2021
- Location: Owings Mills, MD
- Course: Caves Valley Golf Club
- Par: 71 / 7,226 yards
- Purse: 9.5M
- Defending Champ: Jon Rahm
Course history: DeChambeau at the BMW Championship
- In DeChambeau’s last four appearances at this tournament, he has finished in the top 20 once. His average finish at the event is 38th.
- DeChambeau has made the cut in each of his last four trips to this event.
- DeChambeau finished 50th when he last played this event in 2020. His last time here, he finished one round within five shots of the leader.
Course comparison – Caves Valley Golf Club
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,333 yards over the past year. This tournament will take place on a par 71 that clocks in at 7,226 yards.
- Courses DeChambeau has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,397 yards, 171 yards longer than the 7,226-yard Caves Valley Golf Club for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Bryson DeChambeau 2021 results
|August 19-22||THE NORTHERN TRUST||31||71-65-72-68 (-8)||$48,925|
|August 5- 8||WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational||8||65-66-63-74 (-12)||$272,500|
|July 29-31||Olympic Men’s Golf Competition||MC||N/A||$0|
|July 15-17||The Open Championship||33||71-70-72-65 (-2)||$60,143|
|July 1- 4||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||72-71||$0|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||19||69-66-68-70 (-7)||$87,690|
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||26||73-69-68-77 (+3)||$87,941|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||18||71-72-73-71 (-1)||$110,670|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||38||72-71-71-77 (+3)||$42,000|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||55||69-68-72-69 (-10)||$18,630|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||9||70-74-68-68 (-4)||$228,825|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||MC||N/A||$0|
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||46||76-67-75-75 (+5)||$33,503|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||3||69-69-67-71 (-12)||$885,000|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||1||67-71-68-71 (-11)||$1,674,000|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||22||77-64-72-69 (-6)||$100,833|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||75-69||$0|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||7||69-67-70-66 (-20)||$199,333|
Check out all the details from DeChambeau’s 31st-place finish in his last tournament appearance, THE NORTHERN TRUST at Liberty National Golf Club.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from