The Milwaukee Bucks bring a 2-0 lead into Game 3 of the opening round of the NBA Playoffs against the Miami Heat. The Bucks are favored by in the matchup, which airs on TNT at 7:30 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of May 25, 2021, 12:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Heat Betting Odds
Bucks vs Heat Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of May 25
Thanasis Antetokounmpo: Out (Knee)
Victor Oladipo: Out For Season (Knee)
Bucks and Heat Records ATS
- Milwaukee has covered the spread in less than half its games this season, playing to a record of 33-40-1 against the spread.
- The Bucks have a losing record against the spread when favored by at least 1 point, going 33-36-1 this season.
- 42 of 74 Milwaukee games this season (56.8%) resulted in a total more than the contest’s over/under.
- Miami has a 34-37-3 record ATS this season.
- When they play as at least a 1-point underdog, the Heat maintain an even 23-23-3 record against the spread.
- 39 of Miami’s 74 games (52.7%) this season have gone over the over/under.
Head to Head
The Bucks got a team-high 31 points from Giannis Antetokounmpo on the way to a 132-98 victory over Dewayne Dedmon (19 points) and the Heat in their most recent matchup on May 24, 2021. The Bucks were 5-point favorites in the game and covered the spread in the win. The teams put up a total of 230 total points to go over the 223.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|5/15/2021||Bucks||Bucks||-4||233||-176||145||Regular Season||122-108 MIL|
|12/30/2020||Bucks||Heat||-6.5||228||-253||207||Regular Season||119-108 MIA|
|12/29/2020||Bucks||Heat||-6||227||-239||194||Regular Season||144-97 MIL|
- Milwaukee and its opponents have gone over Thursday’s 227.5 total in 48 out of 74 games (64.9%) this season.
- In 23 out of Miami’s 74 games this season (31.1%), the competing teams scored a higher point total than the point total in Thursday’s matchup.
- This season, the average total for Bucks games is 234.1 points, 6.6 more than the over/under of 227.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 11.2 points separates this contest’s over/under (227.5 points) and the average total points bet in Heat’s games (216.3 points) this season.
- The Bucks’ average implied point total this season is 4.4 more points than their implied total in Thursday’s game (119.4 implied points on average compared to 115 implied points in this game).
- This season, Milwaukee has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (115) 48 times.
- The Heat’s average implied point total on the season (111.5 points) is 1.5 points lower than their implied total in this matchup (113 points).
- Miami has scored more than 113 points 25 times this season.
- The Bucks are the league’s highest-scoring team (120.1 PPG), while the Heat allow the fifth-fewest points per game (108.4) in NBA play.
- The Bucks have totaled 460 more points than their opponents this season (6.2 per game on average), while the Heat have been out-scored by 34 total points (0.5 per game average differential).
- Antetokounmpo leads the Bucks in points and rebounds. He scores 28.1 points per game while adding 11.0 rebounds.
- Antetokounmpo’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 43.5, 1.5 lower than his season average of 45.0.
- Milwaukee’s assists leader is Jrue Holiday, who dishes out 6.1 per game.
- Holiday’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 27.5, 0.8 less than his season average of 28.3.
- Bryn Forbes is the top three-point shooter for the Bucks, knocking down 2.2 per game.
- Forbes’ three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.7 shots lower than his season average of 2.2.
- Holiday leads the team with 1.6 steals per game. Brook Lopez collects 1.5 blocks a game to pace Milwaukee.
- Lopez’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
- Jimmy Butler holds the top spot on the Heat scoring and assist lists, tallying 21.5 points and 7.1 assists per game.
- Butler’s assists prop total for the contest is posted at 7.5 assists, 0.4 assists greater than his season average of 7.1.
- Bam Adebayo collects all of the boards and is the Miami leader in rebounds, pulling down 9.0 per game.
- Adebayo’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 32.5, 0.6 lower than his season average of 33.1.
- Duncan Robinson is tops from three-point range for the Heat, hitting 3.5 threes per game.
- Robinson’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, equal to his season average of 3.5.
- Miami’s Butler has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 2.1 per game and Adebayo is first in blocks with 1.0 per game.
- Butler’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.6 steals lower than his season average of 2.1.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from