Cameron Smith will look for a strong performance this year at the 2022 TOUR Championship East Lake Golf Club after a 14th-place showing at this event in 2021. Sportsbooks give himodds to win. The Atlanta, Georgia course will play host to this event from August 25-28. The field of 34 golfers vie for the title last claimed by Patrick Cantlay.
The betting insights in what follows reflect odds as of August 22, 2022 at 11:19 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Cameron Smith odds for the TOUR Championship
Smith’s recent form
- Smith will take aim at his fourth straight finish in the top 20 this week.
- Smith will seek to make the cut for the fourth straight event.
- Over his last five tournaments, Smith has one win and two top-10 finishes.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut four times.
- Over his last five appearances, Smith has finished within three shots of the leader once and five or fewer strokes back of the winner twice. He’s carded a score that’s better than average three times.
- He has an average score of -8 across his last five events.
TOUR Championship details
- Date: August 25-28, 2022
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Course: East Lake Golf Club
- Par: 70 / 7,346 yards
- Defending Champ: Patrick Cantlay
Course history: Smith at the TOUR Championship
- In Smith’s last three appearances at this event, he’s finished among the top 20 two times, and his average finish at the tournament is 19th.
- Smith has made the cut in each of his last three trips to this event.
- Smith finished 14th on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2021.
- He carded three rounds within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – East Lake Golf Club
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,263 yards over the past year, while East Lake Golf Club is set to play at 7,346 yards.
- Golfers at East Lake Golf Club have averaged a score of -3 per tournament, higher than the Tour-wide scoring average of -5 over the past year.
- Courses Smith has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,258 yards, 88 yards shorter than the 7,346-yard East Lake Golf Club for this week’s event.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -4 among finishers, which is lower than the -3 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Cameron Smith 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|August 11-15||FedEx St. Jude Championship||13||67-65-69-70 (-9)||–||–||$260,893|
|July 13-16||The Open Championship||1||67-64-73-64 (-20)||7.496||15.272||$2,500,000|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||10||68-75-68-67 (-2)||–||–||$157,800|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||MC||72-74||-0.16||1.70||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||48||76-65-68-71 (E)||-3.392||-14.4||$22,568|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||13||67-69-72-77 (-3)||12.968||9.856||$221,400|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||13||68-70-73-69 (E)||19.824||-0.492||$253,750|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||73-70||-3.10||-2.168||$0|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||3||68-74-68-73 (-5)||20.152||3.184||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||1||69-71-69-66 (-13)||2.852||11.521||$3,600,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||33||67-68-74-70 (-5)||2.935||-0.372||$64,000|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||67-71||0.201||-1.949||$0|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||1||65-64-64-65 (-34)||8.404||6.465||$1,476,000|
Below is a round-by-round breakdown of Smith’s 13th-place finish last time out at the FedEx St. Jude Championship on August 11-15.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from