Justin Turner sits at 98 hits this season, and will try to collect his 100th when the Los Angeles Dodgers (58-37) play the San Francisco Giants (59-34) on Tuesday at 10:10 PM ET. The Dodgers are favored (-145) over the Giants (+125). Los Angeles has not named a starter while San Francisco is projected to start Alex Wood.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of July 20, 2021, 6:00 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Dodgers vs Giants Betting Odds
Giants Probable Starter Alex Wood
- Wood (8-3) will take to the mound for the Giants and make his 16th start of the season.
- The left-hander gave up one earned run and allowed three hits in seven innings pitched against the Cardinals on Thursday, July 8.
- The Dodgers are batting .244 this season, 11th in MLB. They have a team slugging percentage of .424 (eighth in the league) with 132 home runs.
- His team has been victorious in 25% of the games he’s started as the moneyline underdog with a record of 1-3.
Starting pitcher projections reflect team information as of July 20, 2021 at 6:05 AM ET and may change up to the start of game.
Dodgers Stats vs Wood
Dodgers Betting Trends
- The Dodgers score an average of 5.3 runs per home game and 5.3 per contest away from Dodger Stadium.
- The Dodgers are the second-highest scoring team in MLB action averaging 5.3 runs per game (502 total).
- The Dodgers have compiled a 58-34 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 63% of those games).
- Los Angeles has a record of 48-25 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -145 or shorter (65.8%).
- Los Angeles has played in 95 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 44 times (44-46-5).
- Los Angeles went 5-5 over the 10 games it was favored on the moneyline in its last 10 matchups.
$600 Risk Free Bet
$10 Free Weekly Bet
Use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Giants Betting Trends
- The Giants are among the highest scoring teams in the league, ranking seventh with 457 total runs this season.
- They’ve scored 4.8 runs per game this season on the road while averaging 5.0 at home.
- The Giants have won 22, or 55%, of the 40 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- San Francisco is 8-7 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +125 or more on the moneyline.
- Games involving San Francisco have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 44 of 93 chances this season.
- San Francisco has been the underdog twice in the last 10 games and won both contests.
Dodgers Players to Watch
- Turner leads the Dodgers with a team-high batting average of .304.
- Turner ranks 19th in hits (98), 11th in AVG (.304), and sixth in OBP (.391) among qualified hitters in MLB play.
- Max Muncy has hit 22 home runs with 58 runs batted in. Both are team-highs.
- Muncy ranks 10th in HR (22), 20th in RBI (58), and second in OBP (.409) among the qualified hitters in MLB.
Dodgers Batting Stats (2021)
Giants Players to Watch
- Buster Posey is batting .330 with 13 home runs and 30 RBI for San Francisco this season.
- Mike Yastrzemski leads San Francisco in home runs (14) and runs batted in (38) this season while batting .235.
- Among qualified hitters, Yastrzemski falls outside the MLB leaders in hits and batting average in the league.
Giants Batting Stats (2021)
|LaMonte Wade Jr||124||.250||20||8||20||.347||.847|
Dodgers vs Giants Player Props
Powered By Data Skrive using data from