The Florida State Seminoles (0-1) face an FCS opponent, the Jacksonville State Gamecocks. The Seminoles () host the Gamecocks ( on the moneyline to win) on September 11, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET on ACCN. The contest’s over/under is currently listed at .
In this article we will provide you with the best odds available and break down what you need to know to place a bet on the game. That includes key metrics, betting trends, plus team and player stats.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 10, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Florida State Vs. Jacksonville State Betting Odds
For college football picks and predictions this week, check out our best bets article at PlayPicks.
Florida State Betting Trends And Insights
- The Seminoles are playing as the moneyline favorite for the first time this season.
Jacksonville State Betting Trends And Insights
Florida State Players To Watch
- Jordan Travis leads the team with 130 passing yards (130.0 yards per game) and has a 47.4% completion percentage this year (9-of-19) while throwing two touchdowns with three interceptions.
- Jashaun Corbin has run for a team-leading 144 yards on 15 carries (144.0 yards per game) while scoring one touchdown.
- Treshaun Ward has run for 76 yards on 11 carries (76.0 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground this year.
- Ja’Khi Douglas has three catches and paces his team with 80 receiving yards (80.0 ypg) while scoring one touchdown.
- Keyshawn Helton has also contributed with four catches for 53 yards this year. He puts up 53.0 receiving yards per game.
- This season Malik McClain is averaging 21.0 yards per game, with one catch for 21 yards.
Jacksonville State Players To Watch
- Zerrick Cooper has thrown for 88 yards while completing 50% of his passes (17-of-34). He’s also carried the ball six times for 30 yards, averaging 30.0 yards per game.
- Pat Jackson has 22 yards on two carries (22.0 ypg).
- P.J. Wells has grabbed three passes for a team best 42 yards. He averages 42.0 yards per game.
- Michael Pettway has contributed with 17 yards on two catches. He puts up 17.0 receiving yards per game this year.
- Isaiah Montgomery has caught one pass for 7 yards, averaging 7.0 yards per game this year.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from