Giannis Antetokounmpo takes the court on Wednesday when his Milwaukee Bucks match up against the Phoenix Suns. Looking for an edge in betting his scoring props? Read on for a complete breakdown of his recent scoring tendencies to see how you should play his points total props in his matchup versus the Suns.
Giannis Antetokounmpo Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Antetokounmpo has played in 79 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 56 of them.
- Antetokounmpo’s 28.4 points per game average is 6.1 points fewer than Wednesday’s over/under.
- 16 times this season (out of 79 total games — 20.3%) Antetokounmpo has scored more than 34.5 points.
- The average points prop total for Antetokounmpo in 2020-21 is 28.8, 0.4 points greater his scoring average on the season.
- Antetokounmpo has hit the points over in exactly half of his 56 opportunities.
- Antetokounmpo’s season-long points prop bet average is 28.8 points, a figure he’s gone over 40 out of 79 contests (50.6%).
- The Suns’ opponents are scoring 109.5 points per game, which is the 24th-most given up by an NBA squad this season.
$600 Risk Free Bet
$10 Free Weekly Bet
Use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Last 10 Games
Antetokounmpo vs the Suns
Bet on the Bucks vs the Suns
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from