Jae Crowder hits the court on Wednesday when his Phoenix Suns play the Milwaukee Bucks. Looking for an edge in betting his scoring props? Read on for a complete breakdown of his recent scoring patterns to see how you should play his points total props in his matchup versus the Bucks.
Jae Crowder Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Crowder has played in 79 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 30 of them.
- Wednesday’s points prop bet for Crowder is set at 10.5 points. That is 0.4 more points than his season average of 10.1.
- In 37 of 79 games this season (46.8%) Crowder has scored more than 10.5 points.
- Crowder’s average points prop this season has been set at 10.6 points, which he’s fallen short of by 0.5 points on average.
- Crowder has not covered his points prop bet total in more than half his chances, covering just 11 out of 30 times (36.7%).
- In only 37 games this season (46.8%) Crowder scored more than his average points over/under of 10.6.
- Teams are scoring 114.2 points per game against the Bucks this season, the ninth-most allowed by a squad.
$600 Risk Free Bet
$10 Free Weekly Bet
Use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Last 10 Games
Crowder vs the Bucks
Bet on the Suns vs the Bucks
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from