Jason Dufner heads into the 2021 Barbasol Championship at Keene Trace Golf Club with +4500 odds. He will try to improve on his 18th-place finish at this tournament in 2019.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of July 12, 2021, 2:14 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Jason Dufner odds for the Barbasol Championship
Dufner’s recent form
- Dufner has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once over his last five tournaments.
- He has made two cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five tournaments, Dufner has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- He has finished with an average score of -5.5 those two times he’s made the cut.
Barbasol Championship details
- Date: July 15-18, 2021
- Location: Nicholasville, KY
- Course: Keene Trace Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,328 yards
- Purse: 3.5M
- Defending Champ: Jim Herman
Course history: Dufner at the Barbasol Championship
- Dufner last played this event in 2019 and finished 18th. His last time here, he completed one bogey-free round.
Course comparison – Keene Trace Golf Club
- Keene Trace Golf Club will play at 7,328 yards for this event. Over the past year, the PGA Tour has played on courses with an average distance of 7,338.
- Players have recorded 70.18 strokes per round and an average score of -4.3 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a lower scoring average of -13.0.
- The courses Dufner has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,286 yards, while Keene Trace Golf Club will play at 7,328 yards this week.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -4.6. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -13.0.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Jason Dufner 2021 results
|July 8-11||John Deere Classic||18||68-65-68-70 (-13)||$82,150|
|July 1- 4||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||73-71||$0|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||MC||72-72||$0|
|June 10-13||Palmetto Championship at Congaree||MC||73-72||$0|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||37||70-73-77-70 (+2)||$42,315|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||65||72-66-72-74 (+4)||$16,050|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||MC||71-81||$0|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||43||71-71-67-77 (+2)||$25,070|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||57||70-71-68-75 (E)||$15,801|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||MC||71-71||$0|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||MC||72-81||$0|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||53||68-68-75-72 (+3)||$16,478|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-75||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||36||74-70-71-75 (+2)||$42,381|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||26||68-71-70-72 (-7)||$59,280|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||72-69||$0|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||77||74-69-78-76 (+9)||$14,250|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||74-68||$0|
Below is a round-by-round breakdown of Dufner’s 18th-place performance in his most recent tournament, the John Deere Classic at TPC Deere Run on July 8-11.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from