The Cincinnati Bengals and Joe Mixon will take on the Minnesota Vikings at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday for a Week 1 NFL contest. Let’s break down Mixon’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this contest to help you examine your best bets.
Joe Mixon Week 1 Player Props
Joe Mixon Rushing Trends Vs. Minnesota Vikings
- The Vikings had the NFL’s 27th-ranked defense against the run last year, allowing 134.4 yards per game.
- Sunday’s rushing yards prop bet for Mixon is 65.5. That is 17.9 more than his average of 47.6 last year.
- Mixon put up more than 65.50 rushing yards in a single contest twice last year.
- Mixon fell short of his rushing yards prop average last year (66.6) by 19.0 yards per game.
- Mixon went over the rushing yards prop bet total set for him one time in nine opportunities last season.
- Last year the Vikings were ranked 24th in the league in rushing touchdowns conceded (19).
- Mixon scored at least one rushing touchdown in two of his games last season, including multiple rushing TDs once.
Joe Mixon Receiving Trends Vs. Minnesota Vikings
- This week Mixon will face what was the NFL’s 22nd-ranked pass defense last season (266.7 yards allowed per game).
- Mixon’s 15.3 receiving yards per game average from last season is 7.2 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s outing (22.50).
- Mixon put up over 22.50 receiving yards in three out of nine games last season (33.3%).
- Mixon put up 7.3 fewer receiving yards per game (15.3) than the average over/under set for him last season (22.6).
- In three of his nine games last season (33.3%), Mixon hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- With 30 passing TDs conceded last season, the Vikings’ defense was ranked 23rd in the NFL.
- In one of nine games last year, Mixon had a receiving touchdown. But he had no games with multiple receiving TDs.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of September 11, 2021.CLICK HERE to place your bet on Joe Mixon or the Cincinnati Bengals at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bengals Vs. Vikings Betting Odds
Search More Player Props
Powered By Data Skrive using data from