Josh Jackson hits the court on Saturday when his Detroit Pistons square off against the Charlotte Hornets. Looking for an edge in betting his scoring props? Read on for a complete breakdown of his recent scoring tendencies to see how you should play his points total props in his matchup versus the Hornets.
Josh Jackson Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Jackson has had a points prop bet set in 11 of the 57 games he has played this season.
- Saturday’s scoring over/under for Jackson is set at 19.5 points. That is 5.9 more points than his season average of 13.6.
- In 10 of 57 games this season (17.5%) Jackson has scored more than 19.5 points.
- Jackson’s average points prop this season has been set at 15.6 points, which he’s fallen short of by 2.0 points on average.
- Jackson has not covered his points prop bet total in more than half his chances, covering just three out of 11 times (27.3%).
- In only 19 games this season (33.3%) Jackson scored more than his average points over/under of 15.6.
- The Hornets’ opponents are scoring 111.3 points per game, which is the 18th-most given up by an NBA team this season.
Last 10 Games
Jackson vs the Hornets
Bet on the Pistons vs the Hornets
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from