Justin Thomas will look for another top finish this year at the 2021 Tour Championship East Lake Golf Club after a second-place showing at this event in 2020. Bookmakers give himodds to win.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 1, 2021, 7:20 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Justin Thomas odds for the Tour Championship
Thomas’ recent form
- Thomas will look to extend his streak of made cuts to nine by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Over his last five events, Thomas has finished in the top five once.
- Over his last five events, Thomas has finished within five shots of the leader two times and finished with a better-than-average score four times.
- He has carded an average score of -9 over his last five tournaments.
Tour Championship details
- Date: September 2- 5, 2021
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Course: East Lake Golf Club
- Par: 70 / 7,346 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Thomas at the Tour Championship
- Over Thomas’ last five trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top five three times and the top 10 five times. His average finish at the event is fourth.
- Thomas has made the cut in each of his last five trips to this event.
- Thomas finished second on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2020. He carded three top-five rounds his last time at this event.
Course comparison – East Lake Golf Club
- East Lake Golf Club measures 7,346 yards for this tournament, 13 yards more than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,333).
- The average course on the PGA Tour over the past year has played to 70.03 strokes per round and a score of -5.0 compared to par. At East Lake Golf Club, the scoring average is higher at -2.4 per tournament.
- Courses Thomas has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,369 yards, 23 yards longer than the 7,346-yard East Lake Golf Club for this week’s event.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -3.4 relative to par. That’s lower than this course, which has a scoring average of -2.4.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Justin Thomas 2021 results
|August 26-29||BMW Championship||22||68-71-69-66 (-14)||$95,000|
|August 19-22||THE NORTHERN TRUST||4||63-69-67-70 (-15)||$399,792|
|August 5- 8||WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational||26||67-67-69-72 (-5)||$89,000|
|July 29-31||Olympic Men’s Golf Competition||22||71-70-68-65 (-10)||$0|
|July 15-17||The Open Championship||40||72-67-71-69 (-1)||$45,417|
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||19||73-69-71-73 (+2)||$125,363|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||42||69-72-75-75 (+3)||$33,015|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||40||72-66-71-69 (-2)||$29,625|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||MC||75-75||$0|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||26||69-73-71-71 (E)||$53,276|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||13||69-71-67-70 (-7)||$127,305|
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||21||73-67-75-73 (E)||$119,600|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||1||71-71-64-68 (-14)||$2,700,000|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||15||73-66-70-71 (-8)||$147,333|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||77-73||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||13||70-65-64-72 (-13)||$138,700|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||N/A||$0|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||3||65-69-68-66 (-24)||$490,000|
Thomas’ last tournament appearance was on August 26-29 at Caves Valley Golf Club. Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of his 22nd-place finish in the BMW Championship.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from