Khris Middleton and the Milwaukee Bucks play the Atlanta Hawks on Thursday. How has Middleton performed against the prop bet totals set for him by bookmakers this season? Read on for insights on how you might want to bet his scoring props for this matchup with Hawks.
Khris Middleton Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Middleton has played in 83 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 62 of them.
- Thursday’s scoring over/under for Middleton is set at 27.5 points. That is 6.7 more points than his season average of 20.8.
- In 10 of 83 games this season (12%) Middleton has scored more than 27.5 points.
- Middleton’s average points prop this season has been set at 20.4 points, which he’s outscored by 0.4 points on average this year.
- Middleton has failed to cover his points prop bet total in more than half his chances, covering only 30 out of 62 times (48.4%).
- In only 40 games this season (48.2%) Middleton scored more than his average points over/under of 20.4.
- The Hawks’ opponents are racking up 111.4 points per game, which is the 19th-most allowed by an NBA team this season.
$600 Risk Free Bet
$10 Free Weekly Bet
Use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Last 10 Games
Middleton vs the Hawks
Bet on the Bucks vs the Hawks
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from