The Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns (1-1) meet the Ohio Bobcats (0-2) in college football play at Cajun Field in Lafayette, Louisiana. The Ragin’ Cajuns () play host to the Bobcats ( on the moneyline to win) on September 16, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN. The game’s total is currently listed at .
Read this article before you make a bet on this game for updated odds and everything else you need to know about the contest — from team and player stats to key metrics, betting insights and more.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 12, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Louisiana Vs. Ohio Betting Odds
For college football picks and predictions this week, check out our best bets article at PlayPicks.
Louisiana Offense Vs. Ohio Defense
|Ragin’ Cajuns Offense||Stats (Rank)||Bobcats Defense|
|22.5 (97)||Points/Gm||28.5 (94)|
|387.5 (71)||Yards/Gm||374.5 (81)|
|293.0 (28)||Pass Yards/Gm||147.0 (25)|
|94.5 (111)||Rush Yards/Gm||227.5 (118)|
|8.0 (55)||Yards/Pass||5.7 (37)|
|3.2 (101)||Yards/Rush||5.2 (109)|
|33.3% (95)||3rd Down %||50.0% (113)|
|1 (20)||Turnovers||0 (113)|
|4 (102)||Sacks||1 (86)|
Ohio Offense Vs. Louisiana Defense
|Ohio Offense||Stats (Rank)||Louisiana Defense|
|17.5 (116)||Points/Gm||31.0 (104)|
|325.0 (101)||Yards/Gm||473.0 (116)|
|188.5 (93)||Pass Yards/Gm||312.0 (124)|
|136.5 (87)||Rush Yards/Gm||161.0 (86)|
|7.3 (74)||Yards/Pass||9.9 (123)|
|4.9 (48)||Yards/Rush||4.1 (76)|
|31.6% (104)||3rd Down %||61.3% (128)|
|1 (20)||Turnovers||0 (113)|
|0 (1)||Sacks||3 (38)|
When Louisiana Has The Ball
- The Ragin’ Cajuns have committed only 1 turnover this season (20th in college football). The Bobcats have forced 0, which ranks 113th.
- Louisiana converts 33.3% of its third downs (95th in college football), while Ohio’s defense ranks 113th in that category (50.0%)
- The Ragin’ Cajuns’ offense averages 8.0 yards per pass attempt (55th in the FBS). The Bobcats’ defense allows 5.7 yards per passing play (37th in college football).
- Louisiana is 102nd-ranked in college football in sacks allowed (four), and is facing the team ranked 86th in bringing down opposing quarterbacks, Ohio (one).
When Ohio Has The Ball
- The Bobcats have committed the 20th-fewest turnovers in college football (1), and are playing the No. 113 team in terms of turnovers forced, the Ragin’ Cajuns (0).
- Ohio’s passing attack averages 7.3 yards per pass attempt (74th in the FBS). Louisiana allows 9.9 per pass (123rd in college football).
- The Bobcats have given up zero sacks (fewest in college football), while the Ragin’ Cajuns’ defense has three (38th-most).
- The 188.5 passing yards per game Ohio averages ranks 93rd in the FBS, while the 312.0 Louisiana allows ranks 124th in college football.
Louisiana Betting Trends And Insights
- The Ragin’ Cajuns have been favored by 20 points or more this season once, and failed to cover the spread.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns are playing as the moneyline favorite in their first game this season.
Ohio Betting Trends And Insights
- The Bobcats have not played a game this season while listed as the underdog.
Louisiana Players To Watch
- Levi Lewis leads his team with 586 passing yards (293.0 per game) and has a 64.4% completion percentage (47-of-73), throwing three touchdown passes and zero interceptions.
- Chris Smith has picked up a team-best 100 rushing yards (50.0 per game) and one touchdown.
- So far this year Emani Bailey has rushed for 41 yards on 11 carries (20.5 ypg).
- Michael Jefferson has hauled in three passes for a team best 84 yards with one touchdown. He averages 84.0 yards per game.
- Jalen Williams has chipped in with 71 yards on five catches. He puts up 71.0 receiving yards per game this year.
- This season Kyren Lacy is averaging 33.5 yards per game, with six catches for 67 yards and one touchdown.
Ohio Players To Watch
- This year, Kurtis Rourke has collected 307 passing yards (153.5 yards per game) while going 34-for-49 (69.4% completion percentage) and throwing one interception. He has added 49 rushing yards on 10 carries with one touchdown, averaging 24.5 yards per game.
- O’Shaan Allison has taken 21 carries for a team-leading 119 rushing yards (59.5 yards per game).
- De’Montre Tuggle has rushed for 109 yards on 23 carries (54.5 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground this year.
- This season Jerome Buckner has seven receptions for a team-high 102 receiving yards (51.0 per game).
- Cameron Odom has also tacked on five receptions for 92 yards.
- Tyler Walton has racked up 65 yards on eight receptions, averaging 32.5 yards per game.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from