Coming off of a victory at the BMW Championship, Patrick Cantlay, the No. 4 player in the Official World Golf Rankings, is listed atto win the 2021 Tour Championship at East Lake Golf Club.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of August 30, 2021, 11:20 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Patrick Cantlay odds for the Tour Championship
Cantlay’s recent form
- Cantlay will try to make the cut for the fourth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Over his last five events, Cantlay has finished first once.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut four times.
- Cantlay has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his last five tournaments. Over that span, he’s finished within five shots of the winner two times and finished with a better-than-average score four times.
- He has an average score relative to par of -13.2 in his last five appearances.
Tour Championship details
- Date: September 2- 5, 2021
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Course: East Lake Golf Club
- Par: 70 / 7,346 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Cantlay at the Tour Championship
- In Cantlay’s last three appearances at this tournament, he has finished in the top 20 once. His average finish at the event is 21st.
- Cantlay has made the cut in each of his last three trips to this event.
- Cantlay finished 21st here in his last appearance at the tournament (2019). Cantlay carded 10 birdies and 13 bogeys his last time at this tournament.
Course comparison – East Lake Golf Club
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,333 yards over the past year. This tournament will take place on a par 70 that clocks in at 7,346 yards.
- The average course on the PGA Tour over the past year has played to 70.03 strokes per round and a score of -5.0 compared to par. At East Lake Golf Club, the scoring average is higher at -2.4 per tournament.
- The average course Cantlay has played over the last year (7,349 yards) is three yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,346 yards).
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -3.4. That’s lower than this course’s recent scoring average of -2.4.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Patrick Cantlay 2021 results
|August 26-29||BMW Championship||1||66-63-66-66–2–2–2 (-27)||$1,710,000|
|August 19-22||THE NORTHERN TRUST||11||68-67-69-68 (-12)||$203,775|
|August 5- 8||WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational||23||71-67-69-67 (-6)||$105,000|
|July 15-17||The Open Championship||MC||74-69||$0|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||13||68-66-70-68 (-8)||$132,583|
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||15||70-75-71-69 (+1)||$177,279|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||1||69-67-68-71-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0 (-13)||$1,674,000|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||23||73-73-70-73 (+1)||$103,814|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||72-73||$0|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||MC||71-71||$0|
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||MC||79-73||$10,000|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||74-75||$0|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||15||67-70-71-72 (-4)||$151,125|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||3||62-73-70-68 (-15)||$460,200|
|January 21-24||The American Express||2||69-71-65-61 (-22)||$730,300|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||13||68-68-67-72 (-17)||$125,250|
Take a look at the round-by-round details from Cantlay’s winning performance last time out at the BMW Championship (Caves Valley Golf Club, August 26-29).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from