Rui Hachimura and the Washington Wizards take on the Cleveland Cavaliers on Friday. Below we take a better look at the points prop totals set against Hachimura’s in his matchup against the Cavaliers.
Rui Hachimura Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Hachimura has had a points prop bet set in 41 of the 55 games he has played this season.
- Friday’s scoring over/under for Hachimura is set at 15.5 points. That is 1.7 more points than his season average of 13.8.
- In 18 of 55 games this season (32.7%) Hachimura has scored more than 15.5 points.
- Hachimura has averaged the same as his average points prop bet (13.8 points per game) this season.
- Hachimura has not covered his points prop bet total in more than half his chances, covering only 18 out of 41 times (43.9%).
- In only 24 games this season (43.6%) Hachimura scored more than his average points over/under of 13.8.
- Teams are scoring 112.0 points per game against the Cavaliers this season, the 15th-most allowed by a team.
Last 10 Games
Hachimura vs the Cavaliers
Bet on the Wizards vs the Cavaliers
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from