Russell Westbrook and the Washington Wizards play the Cleveland Cavaliers on Friday. How has Westbrook performed compared to the prop bet totals set for him by sportsbooks this season? Read on for insights on how you might want to bet his scoring props for this matchup with Cavaliers.
Russell Westbrook Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Westbrook has had a points prop bet set in 53 of the 63 games he has played this season.
- Westbrook’s 22.2 points per game average is 6.3 points fewer than Friday’s over/under.
- 12 times this season (out of 63 total games — 19%) Westbrook has scored more than 28.5 points.
- The average points prop total for Westbrook this season is 23.4, 1.2 points greater his scoring average on the season.
- Westbrook has gone over the point total in just 41.5% of his opportunities (22 of 53 chances).
- Westbrook’s season-long points prop bet average is 23.4 points, a figure he’s covered just 23 out of 63 games (36.5%).
- Teams are putting up 112.0 points per game against the Cavaliers this season, the 15th-most given up by a squad.
Last 10 Games
Westbrook vs the Cavaliers
Bet on the Wizards vs the Cavaliers
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from