In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Armour from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in this article are based off odds valid as of June 23, 2022 at 11:23 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Ryan Armour odds for the Travelers Championship
Armour’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Armour has an average finish of 30th.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in three of his last five appearances.
- Armour has finished with a better-than-average score in two of his last five tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -1 in his last five tournaments.
$1,000 Risk Free Bet
$10 Free Weekly Bet
Use Bonus Code: PLAYODDS
Travelers Championship details
- Date: June 23-26, 2022
- Location: Cromwell, Connecticut
- Course: TPC River Highlands
- Par: 70 / 6,841 yards
- Purse: 8.3M
Course history: Armour at the Travelers Championship
- In Armour’s last six trips to this tournament, he has finished in the top 10 one time. His average finish at the event is 41st.
- In his last six attempts at this tournament, he’s made the cut five times.
- The last time Armour played this event in 2022, he finished 30th.
- He carded a round score under the field average once his last time here.
Course comparison – TPC River Highlands
- This course is set up to play at 6,841 yards, 403 yards shorter than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- TPC River Highlands checks in at 6,841 yards, 355 yards shorter than the average course Armour has played over the past year (7,196 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Ryan Armour 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||30||68 (-2)||–||–||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||35||72-66-68-71 (-3)||-0.636||-1.156||$39,730|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||71-72||2.148||-3.738||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||25||72-67-76-66 (+1)||-8.828||-0.824||$69,150|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||72-70||2.232||-5.662||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||15||69-71-69-69 (-10)||–||–||$56,425|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||MC||76-72||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||72-71||0.591||-0.743||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||28||73-68-67-71 (-8)||0.497||2.454||$59,595|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||20||71-63-68-65 (-13)||6.329||-1.646||$79,018|
Check out all the details from Armour’s 35th-place finish in his last tournament appearance, the RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from