Stephen Curry and Golden State play the Oklahoma City Thunder on Saturday. Prop bettors will wonder how Curry has performed against his posted prop totals. Below we take a deep dive into his points and assists props for this matchup.
Stephen Curry Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Curry has had a points prop bet set in 54 of the 59 games he has played this season.
- Curry has racked up 31.6 points per game in the 2020-21 season, 3.9 points less than Saturday’s points prop total.
- In 35.6% of his matchups this season (21 of 59 games) Curry has scored more than 35.5 points.
- Curry’s season scoring average of 31.6 is 0.7 points higher than his 30.9 average points over/under.
- Curry has hit the points over in 28 of 54 opportunities (51.9%).
- Curry has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (30.9 points) in 54.2% of his games (32 out of 59 games).
- The Thunder’s opponents are scoring 115.2 points per game, which is the fifth-most given up by an NBA team this season.
Assists Prop Insights
- Curry has had an assists prop bet set in 53 of the 59 games he has played this season.
- Curry has averaged 5.8 assists per game this season, 0.3 assists more than his prop bet for the matchup on Saturday (5.5).
- Curry has had more than 5.5 assists in 30 out of 59 games this season (50.8%).
- Curry has averaged 5.8 assists per game, the same as his average assist prop bet total.
- Curry has covered his assist prop bet over/unders in just 22 out of 53 games (41.5%).
- In 50.8% of Curry’s games (30 out of 59) he has dished out more than 5.8 assists (his average assist prop bet over/under this season).
- The Thunder’s opponents are averaging 25.8 assists per game, which is the eighth-most given up by an NBA squad this season.
Last 10 Games
Curry vs the Thunder
Bet on the Warriors vs the Thunder
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from