The UCF Knights (0-0) and the Boise State Broncos (0-0) square off in college football action at the Bounce House in Orlando, Florida. The Broncos,on the moneyline to win, visit the Knights, listed at on the spread, on September 2, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN. The total for the matchup is set at points.
In this article you’ll see everything you need to know to place a bet on the game, including statistical trends, key metrics and more, as well as updated odds.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of August 24, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
UCF Vs. Boise State Betting Odds
For college football picks and predictions this week, check out our best bets article at PlayPicks.
UCF Offense Vs. Boise State Defense (2020)
|UCF Offense||Stats (Rank)||Boise State Defense|
|42.2 (8)||Points/Gm||27.1 (52)|
|568.1 (2)||Yards/Gm||373.3 (41)|
|357.4 (4)||Pass Yards/Gm||209.6 (37)|
|210.7 (26)||Rush Yards/Gm||163.7 (63)|
|8.6 (16)||Yards/Pass||6.9 (38)|
|4.7 (41)||Yards/Rush||4.0 (42)|
|48.8% (10)||3rd Down %||27.1% (2)|
|10 (39)||Turnovers||3 (120)|
|22 (82)||Sacks||18 (65)|
Boise State Offense Vs. UCF Defense (2020)
|Boise State Offense||Stats (Rank)||UCF Defense|
|33.9 (27)||Points/Gm||33.2 (92)|
|347.7 (101)||Yards/Gm||491.8 (123)|
|241.9 (49)||Pass Yards/Gm||299.2 (121)|
|105.9 (115)||Rush Yards/Gm||192.6 (93)|
|7.6 (53)||Yards/Pass||8.5 (110)|
|3.2 (112)||Yards/Rush||4.3 (63)|
|43.3% (41)||3rd Down %||43.2% (90)|
|7 (14)||Turnovers||22 (6)|
|14 (37)||Sacks||26 (24)|
When UCF Has The Ball
- The Knights’ offense was 39th-ranked in college football in terms of turnovers allowed last year (10), and are playing the 120th-ranked team in turnovers forced, the Broncos (3).
- Last year UCF had the eighth-ranked offense in the FBS, averaging 42.2 points per game. Boise State’s defense was 52nd, giving up 27.1 points per contest.
- The Knights’ offense was second in the FBS in yards per game last season (568.1), while the Broncos were 41st in yards allowed (373.3).
- UCF had the 26th-ranked rushing offense in the FBS last year (210.7 yards per game), and will be facing the 63rd-ranked defense in that category from a year ago, as Boise State allowed 163.7 per game.
When Boise State Has The Ball
- The Knights’ defense allowed 299.2 yards through the air per game last year (121st in FBS). The Broncos’ 241.9 passing yards per game was 49th in college football.
- Boise State’s 27th-ranked scoring offense put up 33.9 points per game last season. UCF had the 92nd-ranked scoring defense (33.2 ppg).
- The Broncos averaged 7.6 yards per pass attempt last season (53rd in the FBS), and the Knights gave up 8.5 per pass (110th).
- Boise State was 41st in the FBS in third-down percentage last year (43.3%) and will be up against the 90th-ranked UCF defense in that category from a season ago (43.2%).
UCF Betting Trends And Insights
- UCF went 3-6-0 ATS last season.
- The Knights covered the spread once when favored by 6 points or more last season (in six opportunities).
- UCF and its opponents combined to hit the over six out of nine times last season.
- UCF and its opponents combined to score more than 69 points in six of nine games last season.
- The Knights won 75% of the games last season they were favored on the moneyline (6-2).
Boise State Betting Trends And Insights
- Boise State compiled a 3-4-0 ATS record last year.
- Last season, five of Boise State’s games went over the point total.
- UCF and its opponents went over 69 combined points in six of nine games last season.
- The Broncos lost the only game they played as the underdog last season.
UCF Players To Watch
- Dillon Gabriel collected 3,570 passing yards (357.0 yards per game) with a 60% completion percentage last year (248-of-413), while throwing 32 touchdowns and four interceptions. He also added 169 rushing yards on 72 carries with two touchdowns, averaging 16.9 yards per game.
- Greg McCrae ran for 758 yards on 149 carries (75.8 yards per game) while scoring 10 touchdowns a season ago.
- Last season Otis Anderson ran for 687 yards on 125 carries (76.3 ypg), with four rushing touchdowns.
- Marlon Williams grabbed 71 passes for 1,039 yards last season and scored 10 touchdowns. He averaged 129.9 yards per game.
- Jaylon Robinson contributed with 979 yards on 55 catches and six touchdowns. He put up 97.9 receiving yards per game last year.
- Last year Jacob Harris caught 30 passes for 539 yards and eight touchdowns, averaging 53.9 receiving yards per game.
Boise State Players To Watch
- Last year Hank Bachmeier put up 1,150 passing yards (230.0 yards per game) while going 96-for-156 (61.5% completion percentage) and throwing six touchdowns and two interceptions.
- Andrew Van Buren took 111 attempts for 382 rushing yards a season ago (54.6 yards per game) while scoring eight touchdowns.
- Last year Khalil Shakir ran for 148 yards on 17 carries (21.1 ypg). Shakir also made an impact in the passing game, catching 52 passes for 719 (102.7 ypg) and six touchdowns.
- CT Thomas also chipped in with 347 yards on 20 catches and two touchdowns. He averaged 49.6 receiving yards per game last year.
- Riley Smith caught 15 passes for 155 yards and one touchdown last year, averaging 22.1 yards per game.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from