Zion Williamson has several prop bets set for Saturday’s matchup between his New Orleans Pelicans and the Minnesota Timberwolves. Here’s a deep dive into his points and three-pointer props as it relates to the totals the books have set for him in this game against the Timberwolves.
Zion Williamson Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Williamson has had a points prop bet set in 51 of the 58 games he has played this season.
- Saturday’s points prop bet for Williamson is set at 28.5 points. That is 1.7 more points than his season average of 26.8.
- In 22 of 58 games this season (37.9%) Williamson has scored more than 28.5 points.
- Williamson’s average scoring over/under this season has been set at 25.8 points, which he’s outscored by 1.0 point on average this year.
- Williamson has hit the over on his point totals in 27 chances (52.9%) out of 51 opportunities.
- In 36 of 58 contests this season (62.1%), Williamson scored more than his average points over/under of 25.8.
- Teams are averaging 117.5 points per game against the Timberwolves this season, the third-most given up by a team.
Three Pointers Prop Insights
- Williamson has had a prop bet for made three-pointers set 16 times this season.
- Williamson has averaged 0.2 made three-pointers per game, 0.3 fewer threes than his over/under in Saturday’s game (0.5).
- In 17.2% of his games this year (10 out of 58 games), Williamson has knocked down more than 0.5 threes.
- Williamson’s average made threes per game is 0.3 less three-pointers than his average prop bet total, 0.5.
- Williamson has gone over on his made three-pointer prop bets in only 6.2% of his outings (one of his 16 opportunities).
- Williamson has an average made three-pointer prop bet over/under of 0.5 threes, a number he’s eclipsed in just 10 of 58 games (17.2%).
- Opponents of the Timberwolves have connected on 13.1 three-point shots per game this season, the 10th-most against any NBA team.
Last 10 Games
Williamson vs the Timberwolves
Bet on the Pelicans vs the Timberwolves
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from