- In an upcoming virtual event on Tuesday, June 22 at noon ET, personal finance professionals will discuss millennial homeownership.
- The event is part of the Master Your Money series, delivering money advice, ideas, and inspiration to millennials.
- Click here to register for this free virtual event.
This past year has seen an influx of homebuyers across much of the US. Historically low interest rates made homeownership more attainable — but also created a hyper-competitive market.
To help millennials take control of their money, Insider presents “A Guide to Millennial Homeownership,” a free, live virtual event that’s part of our Master Your Money series, presented by Fidelity.
In this virtual hour-long event, two personal finance professionals and a Personal Finance Insider moderator will provide a guide to the ins and outs of millennial homeownership, starting with figuring out how much home you can really afford.
“A Millennial Guide To Homeownership” will be the culmination of Insider’s second month-long Master Your Money Bootcamp, which challenges anyone to put a price tag on their dreams and create a plan to afford them. Learn more about the Bootcamp here.
Topics will include:
- How to decide between renting and buying
- What to prepare for and what to expect during the home-buying process
- How to calculate how much house you can afford to buy
- Surprise housing costs many people don’t see coming
- Expert tips on making your home part of your wealth-building journey
The discussion will be moderated by Tanza Loudenback, Personal Finance Insider correspondent and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™. She’ll be joined by Kelly Lannan, vice president of Young Investors for Personal Investing, a unit of Fidelity Investments, and Pamela Capalad, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ and founder of Brunch & Budget.
This free, live virtual event will take place on Tuesday, June 22 at noon ET. Register below: